New sealed LEGO® sets. Free delivery in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
For delivery in France, please visit our French website www.technic-passion.fr
Swiss-based company located in Geneva
Our return policy
Products purchased from Technic Passion can be returned under the following conditions:
1. Return period
The return period applies from the date of home delivery or collection at the post office. The delivery date indicated by the carrier (for example available on online tracking) is considered.
Subject to the exceptions below, items purchased from Technic Passion may be returned within 14 calendar days.
Please contact us first to request a return.
2. No right of return
For the following cases, we unfortunately cannot offer a return:
- products cannot be returned in their original packaging;
- accessories are missing or misplaced by the customer;
- the articles have been opened (even partially) or assembled;
- the items have been damaged during transport and the damage is the consequence of the wrong handling of the package by the carrier (please notify the carrier upon delivery of any visible damage on the package or the item in order to open a dispute and potentially receive compensation from the carrier for the damage).
As long as the product can be returned, the following refund rules apply after receipt of the complete, undamaged and unworn merchandise:
- refund at the purchase price (in the form of a voucher in our store) if the items are still in their original packaging which has not been opened (the seals are intact) and which is not damaged (logistics costs of CHF 15 will be deducted per request) ;
- for items damaged by the customer and not opened/sealed, deduction of the purchase price depending on the condition of the goods (minimum 10%, minimum deduction: CHF 15). Individual evaluation of returned items.
Once the return request has been accepted and the products received in our warehouse, reimbursement in voucher within 15 working days.
4. Return costs
The shipping costs for returning items are at the customer's cost. In the following cases only, the return costs are covered by Technic Passion:
- upon receipt of an item different from the one ordered;
- in the case of incorrect data in the online store;
- upon receipt of an item not ordered;
5. Packaging and sending the return
Note that returned items must be packaged in accordance with the carrier's standard, and if it is not possible to return in the original package, the customer must ensure that the cardboard used is double-wall corrugated carton and the well protected articles inside. The items remain under your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please keep a proof of deposit. Our return address is: Stepina (Technic Passion), Rue Le-Corbusier 21, 1208 Geneva.